- The professor I actually have for acting class is way cooler than the one I accidentally went to? Because like...the teacher for the 11am class gave off a kind of Sander Cohen vibe. Kind of creepy. >.>
- I've decided I'm going to audition for the plays the drama department is putting on this semester. They want a 1-2 minute monologue. I think I'm gonna do either Clarice's monologue from Silence of the Lambs
or just say fuck it and do Andrew Ryan's opening monologue from Bioshock
, because I remember that one the best and the audition is on Wednesday.
- If I don't get the part, I'm offering myself for tech and box office stuff.
- I also need to start thinking about a monologue for Acting I. The professor's bringing a bunch of plays we can look through, but I found one here called Ludlow Fair
that seems kind of interesting... Might have to look it up.
- I have to get up at six in the morning tomorrow to get to Business English on time. Bleeeeeh.
- Oh, also, I found two dollars that I didn't know I had. Huzzah!
- And Dance of the Crows
is going well, too. Double-huzzah! I even have a table of contents
for it. Go forth and read! Enjoy! Tell your friends!
- Walked into the right course, in the right room, but at the wrong time. I was an hour and fifteen minutes early.